Couple of issues. Could use some help. :)

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Couple of issues. Could use some help. :)

Postby Miller » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 am

Hi there.

My community has recently changed servers so I have installed the new GunGame 5.1 from scratch. I have managed to work through most of the problems I had been getting however there are still two, one of them I have tried to fix while the option issue is more trivia and doesn't really matter if its fixed or not.

The first problem which really is annoying me is the triple level settings. I have setup the multi level and the speed bonus is working fine, however the gravity isn't. Every time I adjust the gravity bonus percentage it does the same thing, the player that multi-levels and then jumps will end up jumping and hitting the roof of the map skybox and will stay there floating for sometime before gently coming back down. I did notice another thread on this issue, however I was unsure as to whether the suggested fixes worked, I also couldn't find some of the command lines in the .py file that had been listed. We had gungame 5 installed on our old server however it may of still been using gungame 4 settings and therefore i'm not sure if its a problem with GunGame 5. Anyone know of any fixes to change it back to GunGame 4 triple level standards?

The second problem is more trivia (i hope). At the start of the map the game goes into warmup mode, however a timer doesn't come up on the screen, i havn't seen anything that states about added the timer onto players screens. Not really something i'm too worried about, but it would be nice to get it sorted.

If anyone can help then I would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance. :)
Miller

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: meeeellar

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)